Set criteria that determines which thank you page is used after web form submission

Greetings,

I am looking for a PHP script (I think) that I can insert in a web form (I think). I have a custom field on a web form that relates to different clients depending what number is entered in the field. I want to be able to present an order form upon web form submission that is specific to that client. So, the order form is the thank you page and I need to have criteria in front of it that determines, based on that custom field, which order form should be presented.

Looking forward to brilliance!

Thanks so much,
    Melanie

Infusionsoft Staff
    Are you looking to program this yourself and need some help getting started or do you need to have someone write it for you?

Hi Josh,

I need someone to write it for me. Is it possible to do what I am asking? I have a client who wants to present a different custom order form to the prospect upon submission of the web form and the criteria for which custom order form is determined by information that is entered in a custom field in the web form.

Thanks so much,
    Melanie

Infusionsoft Staff
    Based on the information you provided yes that can be done. Please be sure to check out our marketplace for someone who is able to write it if you haven't already.

http://marketplace.infusionsoft.com/