Infusionsoft Calendar Sync with Google Beta Available

Not sure if I'm posting this twice- I tried earlier but don't see the thread on the forum.

I just wanted to let the community know that we have developed a working 2 way sync between Infusionsoft and Google calendars, and are past the initial Beta test.

Please reply to this thread if you are interested in using this feature.

Yes

I would definitely be interested in this feature.

I would definitely be interested. Please send more info

Quote Originally Posted by kmp9494 View Post
    I would definitely be interested. Please send more info
    I'll keep you posted. I think we're almost ready to launch, but I think my developer has a couple more tests to do, and we may want to create a web portal for registration / purchase.

Just FYI- one thing I do know is that the Infusion side calendar requires a Person record to associate appointments with.

For this reason, if you have random appointments unrelated to specific people that you create on your Google calendar, the sync tool will be set up to automatically assign the appointment to a dummy Person record in Infusion. So for example, if you put something on your Google calendar like "Feed the Dog at 10 am", and another one like "Dentist Appointment 12 pm", the sync tool will assign those to "Dummy Person" or whatever you decide to call the dummy in your infusion account.

We couldn't find another workaround for this, but it still does the job of syncing appointments.

Google Calendar Sync Tool for Infusionsoft

May I try out your sync tool?

I need a solution to this challenge and would be glad to provide feedback t you.

gmichael - who are you and what company do you represent?
    ---
    Patrick Allmond,
    Livin' it up at Focus Consulting and StopDoingNothing
    Twitter Me: @patrickallmond
    On Google Plus, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
    405 283 6287 - Oklahoma City
    If you are in the area drop me a line some time

Quote Originally Posted by mikeveny View Post
    May I try out your sync tool?

I need a solution to this challenge and would be glad to provide feedback t you.

Sure.. I'll get back to you when we're ready to release. We are polishing a few items right now so stay tuned.

I work for Law Case Logic. We've developed a great Infusion based solution for specific areas of legal practice, but we needed an email sync solution, so I had it commissioned thru an independent developer.

gmichael7,
    Are you planning on created a site to offer this integration for sales in the future? I know I have talked with a number of people in the past looking for things just like this. It could be a big hit for Infusionsoft users!
    JUSTIN GOURLEY
    Test Automation Engineer

"The fish who keeps on swimming, is the first to chill upstream" - 311

I'm interested :)

gmichael7 - I'm interested in more information about the sync that you have setup.

Sincerely,
    Dr. Brad Semp
    Host - The Busyness TV Show
    Founder - Cashmaps

Subscription Site for Infusionsoft to Google Calendar Sync in Development

Quote Originally Posted by JustinGourley View Post
    gmichael7,
    Are you planning on created a site to offer this integration for sales in the future? I know I have talked with a number of people in the past looking for things just like this. It could be a big hit for Infusionsoft users!

Yes, we are planning this, but are still debating on the subscription model and pricing, and then we have some design and implementation to handle as well.

If you have any feedback on what you think the most desirable model would be for users (i.e.- monthly, annual, one-time fee, support model etc. ) please feel free to forward these to me.

Thanks,

Very interested... would love my infusionsoft to integrate into my Google Apps

Infusionsoft Certified Consultant
    Did anything come of this?

Pete

Sign Us Up

Hi there - I'd love to join the beta. My email is adam@metz-consulting.com, or you can reach me by phone - number is on www.adammetz.com.

Me too, would love to check it out.

Me too, would love to check it out. - Justin@agentjustin.com

Infusionsoft Calendar Sync

Hi,

I'm interested in this feature. How do we make this happen? Please email me: ryanben@unlockthegame.com.

Thanks!

I'm also interested. email lbtallman1@gmail.com

Infusionsoft Certified Consultant
    Please see my announcement in the other thread.

Thanks.

Pete
    Peter Daly-Dickson
    UK Infusionsoft Expert
    http://www.conquerthechaos.co.uk